Clinical Supervision (DE)
This online course focuses on the development of skills to support those involved in student clinical supervision
Duration: 1.5 Hours
5.00pm (AWST), 6.30pm (ACST), 7.00pm (AEST).
What you are going to learn
This course can assist you to become more organised, confident and competent as a supervisor of learners in the clinical setting.
- Complete the online module(s) & quiz(zes).
- Attend your scheduled session(s).
- Log back in and complete ALL requirements.
- Download your Certificate of Completion.
Throughout this course you will:
- Self-assess your supervisor skills.
- Discuss key functions and core skills.
- Establish an appropriate supervisor-supervisee relationship.
- Discuss documentation to support the Clinical Supervision process.
Facilitators: Dr. Margaret Potter
Note: You must attend the zoom session synchronously to complete this course and get your Certificate.
Benefits of our training programs
Our training will provide you with practical skills to implement immediately. Your success is our best asset in showing the quality of our programs.
A useful network
Learn with, from and about others, including sharing strategies that will be beneficial across cultures and countries.
The course provided specific tools for us to use in our clinical setting and all advice was really relevant and easy to incorporate into our work.
Reviewing different models of supervision and having interactive discussions with attendees regarding what skills a supervisor needs.