Effective Group Teaching (DE)
This online course focuses on developing skills for successfully teaching small and large groups.
Duration 1.5 Hours
What you are going to learn
This course can assist you to create and deliver teaching sessions that promote learner engagement and enjoyment.
- Complete the online module(s) & quiz(zes).
- Attend your scheduled session(s).
- Log back in and complete ALL requirements.
- Download your Certificate of Completion.
Throughout this course you will:
- Identify the benefits and challenges of small and large group teaching
- Explore active learning strategies
- Implement a framework for teaching
- Practice presenting and evaluating teaching
Facilitator: Amanda Cawthorne-Crosby
Note: You must attend the zoom session synchronously to complete this course and get your Certificate.
Benefits of our training programs
Our training will provide you with practical skills to implement immediately. Your success is our best asset in showing the quality of our programs.
A useful network
Learn with, from and about others, including sharing strategies that will be beneficial across cultures and countries.
I enjoyed the practical component of teaching the group in a supportive environment, as well as the content and strategies for learning and engaging students.
Central Coast, NSW
It was good to cover the general principles of teaching small and large groups and how to use active learning techniques to keep people engaged.