Facilitating Interprofessional Learning (DE)
This online course focuses the importance of interprofessional learning to achieve the best patient/client outcomes.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
4.00pm (AWST) 6.30pm (ACDT) 7.00pm (AEDT)
What you are going to learn
This course can assist you to appreciate the value of promoting interprofessional learning in your day-to-day practice.
- Complete the online module(s) & quiz(zes).
- Attend your scheduled session(s).
- Log back in and complete ALL requirements.
- Download your Certificate of Completion.
Throughout this course you will:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of an IP facilitator.
- Discuss the skills associated with facilitating IPL.
- Explore challenges associated with implementing IPL
- Identify informal opportunities to promote IPL.
Facilitator: Amanda Cawthorne-Crosby
Note: You must attend the zoom session synchronously to complete this course and get your Certificate.
Benefits of our training programs
Our training will provide you with practical skills to implement immediately. Your success is our best asset in showing the quality of our programs.
A useful network
Learn with, from and about others, including sharing strategies that will be beneficial across cultures and countries.
It was good to discuss the importance of IPL and we had meaningful discussion on how to practically incorporate it into daily practice. It gave me a lot of food for thought.
The course had lots of different professionals attending which was very relevant to share experiences of how to work (or not) interprofessionally with learners.