Planning Learning (DE)
This online course focuses on planning effective placements for learners.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
5.00pm (AWST), 6.30pm (ACST), 7.00pm (AEST).
What you are going to learn
This course can assist you to make a plan to optimise your own learning, or it can be used to guide you on getting organised to provide quality placements for learners.
- Complete the online module(s) & quiz(zes).
- Attend your scheduled session(s).
- Log back in and complete ALL requirements.
- Download your Certificate of Completion.
Throughout this course you will:
- Develop a learning plan
- Discuss elements of the learning plan
- Explore challenges with implementation
- Identify benefits of lesson planning
- Recognise the importance of getting to know the learner.
Facilitator: Dr. Margaret Potter
Note: You must attend the zoom session synchronously to complete this course and get your Certificate.
Benefits of our training programs
Our training will provide you with practical skills to implement immediately. Your success is our best asset in showing the quality of our programs.
A useful network
Learn with, from and about others, including sharing strategies that will be beneficial across cultures and countries.
Providing a structure for how to set up a learner plan and lesson plan - gives you and the student more direction and accountability.
It helped me to think about how to improve the student experience and to engage staff in our placement program.
Royal Adelaide Hospital