Supporting Learners (DE)
This online course focuses on providing a communication framework that will assist in identifying and managing learner-related issues.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
5.00pm (AWST) 6.30pm (ACST) 7.00pm (AEST)
What you are going to learn
This course can assist you to become more confident in exploring learner-related issues and working collaboratively towards resolution.
- Complete the online module(s) & quiz(zes).
- Attend your scheduled session(s).
- Log back in and complete ALL requirements.
- Download your Certificate of Completion.
Throughout this course you will:
- Recognise learner, supervision and system problems.
- Identify and discuss common learner-related problems.
- Explore prevention and management of problems.
- Implement the PAAR framework with learners.
Facilitator: Amanda Cawthorne-Crosby
Note: You must attend the zoom session synchronously to complete this course and get your Certificate.
Benefits of our training programs
Our training will provide you with practical skills to implement immediately. Your success is our best asset in showing the quality of our programs.
A useful network
Learn with, from and about others, including sharing strategies that will be beneficial across cultures and countries.
The role plays were realistic scenarios making the practical component great and challenging. We really did have to practice the skills taught on the course.
This course help to identify the range of problems which can be behind a learner's unsatisfactory performance and helped me think about ways to help them resolve it.