Assessment Fundamentals (DE)
This online course focuses on key principles and the practice of formative and summative assessment.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
5.00pm (AWST) 6.30pm (ACST) 7.00pm (AEST)
What you are going to learn
This course can assist you to become more confident and effective in providing feedback to learners and conducting summative assessment.
- Complete the online module(s) & quiz(zes).
- Attend your scheduled session(s).
- Log back in and complete ALL requirements.
- Download your Certificate of Completion.
Throughout this course you will:
- Identify elements of effective feedback.
- Define different types of assessment.
- Discuss formative feedback experiences.
- Build confidence with formative and summative assessment.
Facilitator: Amanda Cawthorne-Crosby
Note: You must attend the zoom session synchronously to complete this course and get your Certificate.
Benefits of our training programs
Our training will provide you with practical skills to implement immediately. Your success is our best asset in showing the quality of our programs.
A useful network
Learn with, from and about others, including sharing strategies that will be beneficial across cultures and countries.
It was great to learn alternate techniques for delivering feedback and also methods for improving the learning for the student/intern.
Learning differences between formative and summative assessment and discussing real world examples.